8 Must-Haves Products From High Point Market
1. Antonia Caicedo of Jimeco
Standout: Adding a touch of glamour to this side table, bronze legs pass through slots in the six-sided parchment-covered top.
2. Thomas Pheasant for Baker
Standout: In a nod to Richard Serra, glass panels float asymmetrically above the cocktail table’s frame in oil-rubbed brass.
3. Tina Nicole of Nathan Anthony Furniture
Product: Elan/S Fringe
Standout: Black leather strips, hand-sewed onto the white leather-upholstered seat of this swivel chair, cascade to brush the stainless-steel base.
4. Steve Leung for Theodore Alexander
Standout: Punctuating the sumptuous silhouette of Steve Leung Designers’s sofa, the frame extends to accommodate a leather-covered tray.
5. Jamie Beckwith for Currey & Company
Standout: The Jamie Beckwith Collection’s expertise in wood manifests itself in faceted walnut tiles bedecking a wrought-iron chandelier.
6. Christian Gori, Marco Pocci, and Claudio Dondoli for Calligaris
Standout: Pixelating traditional Oriental patterns, the Archirivolto Design trio created a polyester-acrylic blend rug with the hand of cowhide.
7. Ito Kish of Ito Kish Home
Standout: A cocktail table’s rattan latticework evokes an ancient weaving technique from the Philippines, this designer’s native country.
8. Palmer Earley of Nellcote Studios
Standout: Mimicking the movement of planets around the sun, this lamp’s spinning shades in brass, copper, or iron orbit a marble base.