9 NeoCon Product Debuts in Shades of Gray
There’s no disputing the power of subtlety.
1. Diesis acoustical panels in polyester and galvanized, epoxy-coated steel by Snowsound.
2. Orb desking in thermal-fused plastic laminate and aluminum by The Senator Group.
3. I-Work chairs in aluminum and plastic by The Senator Group.
4. Kozmic Collaborative tables in plastic laminate-veneered plywood and stools in polyurethane foam by National Office Furniture.
5. Dimmer drapery in polyester by Innovations in Wallcoverings.
6. Hester wall covering in latex-cellulose blend in Graphite by Designtex.
7. Shade wall covering and flooring in woven vinyl in Birch by Chilewich.
8. Aspecta Ten floor tile in vinyl, printed film, and extruded PVC with urethane-coated ceramic beads in Urban Grid by Metroflor Corporation.
9. ColorCore2 surfacing in plastic laminate in White Ash by Formica Corporation.
> See more from the May 2017 issue of Interior Design