LG Hausys Launches New Web Sites
has recently launched newly innovative web sites for both their surfacing brands,
HI-MACS® Solid Surface
. In addition to the change of the overall look, LG Hausys added new content to each site intended to fulfill the needs of various customers including home owners, fabricators, architects and designers. The number of application images and product related articles has expanded greatly to provide as much educational materials as possible:
– By featuring cases of real application, architects and designers can not only be inspired but also learn about the endless possibilities of design potential HI-MACS offers.
Candice Olson’s Kitchen Article
– You can now meet the star of #1 rated show “Candice Tells All” on HI-MACS and Viatera websites. Please visit
to read Candice Olson’s kitchen article.
Kitchen Design Style Finder
– LG Hausys introduces seven kitchen styles and provides recommended HI-MACS and Viatera colors to help home owners design their kitchen to meet their individual styling needs.
– LG Hausys has expanded the number of gallery images to create an inspiration center where customers can view actual product applications.
For The Trade
– For companies who want to promote HI-MACS and Viatera, LG Hausys has linked marketing materials and swatch images so that customers can directly download them at their convenience.
To celebrate the launch of the new sites, LG Hausys is introducing their first annual HI-MACS design contest in which all architects and designers in the U.S. are eligible to participate. The contest will run until mid Spring 2013 and a total of $3,000 will be awarded to the winners.
for more information about the design contest.