NeoCon 2016 Product Preview: Seating
1. Chris Adamick’s Parallel by Allsteel.
2. Alberto Lievore, Jeannette Altherr, and Manel Molina’s Arcel for Bernhardt Design.
3. Cutter Hutton and Ayako Takase’s Doko for Keilhauer, which can have a fabric-covered or plastic base.
4. FF armchair in nylon, aluminum, and polyester by Itoki Corporation.
5. Conexus lounge chair in walnut, polished stainless steel, and Brushed Canvas viscose-acrylic blend in Anthracite by HBF.
6. Juel chairs and stool in beech and polypropylene by Jasper Group.
7. Skara swivel chair in polished aluminum and Kvadrat’s Divina MD wool by Loewenstein.
8. Doni chairs in polypropylene and beech or polished aluminum by KI.
9. Catifa 46 chairs in polypropylene, powder-coated steel, and Kvadrat’s Revive 1 recycled polyester by Arper.
10. Little Perillo chair in polished aluminum and wool by Dauphin.
11. Chirp Guest chairs in cold-rolled steel and Designtex’s Melange polyester in Lead by Encore Seating.
12. Lutz chairs in glass-fiber reinforced nylon and chrome-plated steel by Okamura Corporation.
13. Zen chair in polished aluminum and leather by Davis Furniture.
14. Co-op booths in wool, cotton-polyester blend, and polyurethane with tables in walnut and chrome by Arcadia.