Outdoor Roundup: Take it Outside
Easy pieces for living room or lanai.
1. Umbra outdoor pendant in aluminum and opal glass by Hubbardton Forge.
2. Tristan Lohner’s Balad h25 portable LED lamps in polyethylene with powder-coated aluminum handles in aubergine, fuchsia, storm gray, nutmeg, carrot, and verbena by Fermob.
3. Andreu Carulla Studio’s Om easy-open sunshade with anodized extruded-aluminum mast and detachable polyester shade by Calma.
4. Tea Time ceramic-top tables with teak legs by Royal Botania.
5. Earle Cramer’s Configure recycling system in galvanized and stainless steel by Rubbermaid Commercial Products.
6. Margaret McCurry’s Lakeside planters in steel with polyethylene liners in grass green, daisy yellow, and sky blue by Landscape Forms.
7. Francesc Rifé’s Ray rug in Twitchell Textilene PVC-coated polyester by Point.
8. Outdoor sink in Sikaflex-coated teak decking by Deesawat.
9. Marella Ferrera’s Sciara table with acid-etched stainless-steel base and lava stone and glass tiles by Paola Lenti through DDC.
10. Silvia Ceñal’s Oma collection stools and table in iroko by Oi Side.
11. Broberg & Ridderstråle’s Garden Easy armchair with stainless-steel frame and teak arms by Röshults.