Seating Roundup: Lounge Acts
Daybeds, chaises, and benches built for kicking back.
1. Kate Casey’s Euclid bench in coopered solid white oak with handwoven cotton-cord seat by Peg Woodworking.
2. Venice sofa with hickory frame and cotton-linen upholstery by Mash Studios.
3. Rodolfo Dordoni’s Indiana chaise in sandblasted, zinc-primed, powder-coated metal with iroko base and polypropylene webbing by Minotti through DDC.
4. Levan Lominashvili’s Asphalt stools with colored steel bases by XYZ Integrated Architecture.
5. Roberto Lazzeroni’s Fidelio bench in Moka-stained ash and Saddle Extra leather in Talpa
by Poltrona Frau.
6. Olivera chaise longue with solid-copper base and Danish wool upholstery by KGBL.
7. Trista upholstered daybed with walnut frame by Quintus.
8. Jean-Marie Massaud’s Home Hotel elm bench by Poliform.