Take a Break from White-on-White With Warming Terracotta and Blush
Warming terra-cotta and blush mark a break from white-on-white, inspired by Studio Sabine Marcelis and Paul Cournet’s Coolhaven Loft in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
1. Basis custom-painted MDF cabinet fronts with natural oak pulls by Reform.
2. Paola Vella and Ellen Bernhardt’s Nouveau tub in blush pink LivingTec resin composite by Ex.t.
3. Angeletti Ruzza Design’s Bob basin in Keranium-finish Dekton composite and powder-coated steel vanity by Ceramica Globo.
4. Le Berre Vevaud’s Stool Barth New in glossy pink–lacquered linden by the Invisible Collection.
5. Object & Totem’s Op-Eye Grid encaustic concrete tiles through Cooler Gallery and Concrete Collaborative.