These 14 Optical Illusions Will Leave You Mesmerized
Is seeing believing? Optical illusions catch our eye:
1. Trove Box Square in cast iron and glass crystal by Tom Dixon. Josh Minnie’s Pleasure Dome wallpaper with polyester face in Sugar by Flavor Paper.
2. Bower’s Stick-Up Sticks magnet hooks in painted beech by Areaware.
3. StokkeAustad’s Patch acoustic panel in wool and mirror on stained pine frame by GU.
4. Tipsy Writer penholders in solid turned brass and sealed or painted maple with plastic pens by Bower. Verner Panton’s Optik cotton-polyester in white/black by Maharam.
5. StephanieGoto’s Línea chair in galvanized steel wire with epoxy lacquer by iSi. Línea rug in wool and bamboo silk by Now Carpets.
6. Corinna Warm’s Circus aluminum pendant lamps in white and gray by Innermost.
7. Paul Cocksege’s Shade pendant in paper, painted aluminum, and nylon wire by Flos.
8. Debra Folz Design’s Whole Story photo albums in cotton book cloth, aluminum, and paper by Standing Stories. Squaresville wallpaper by Wolfum.
9. Jorge Herrera Studio’s Next to Me armchairs and sofas in polyurethane-coated foam, powder-coated steel, and oak by Stratta.
10. Crane bookshelf in powder-coated steel, coated plywood, and stainless-steel cable by Magenta.
11. Elise Luttik’s Upside Down chair in ash by Eli5e.
12. Adolfo Natalini’s Frammento Misura table in ash with wenge inlay by Morelato.
13. Sugar Skull spoon in stainless steel by Hundred Million. Kravitz Design’s Obscuro clay-coated wallpaper in Deep Blue Sea by Flavor Paper.
14. Bull’s-Eye drip tray in hand-pigmented and -poured resin by Elyse Graham. Konstantin Grcic’s Drape vinyl in Alert by Maharam.