8 Office Products in Spicy Hues
The spicy hues of these office products get the creativity going.
1. Cato office chair on plastic casters in polyester in Medley Spice by Room & Board Business Interiors.
2. Coil Collection Naturals pendant fixture in waste resin, PVC-free cord, and stainless-steel cable by LightArt.
3. Como polyester in Rhubarb by Supreen.
4. Poet privacy lounge in Gabriel Capture 4801, Gabriel Harmony 3102, and Maharam Pare Concord 007 with integrated table in buff-finished white oak by JSI.
5. Giro Soft upholstered modular sofa with ash base by Andreu World.
6. Cove high-back chairs in plant-based polyurethane shell, molded foam topper, Maharam Mode 023 polyester, and white oak pedestals by Stylex.
7. Flek Pure solid surfacing in pelletized Varia trimmings by 3form.
8. Backstitch Collection in poly-vinyl chloride, polyester, nylon, rayon, cotton, and polypropylene by Pallas Textiles.
Glimpse This Fashion Designer’s Collection for Farrow & Ball
Fashion designer Christopher John Rogers’ latest endeavor is Carte Blanche, a capsule collection of paints and wallpapers for U.K.’s Farrow & Ball.
Anna Karlin Unveils a Shapely New Furniture and Lighting Collection
Product designer Anna Karlin’s hotly anticipated fall collection of lighting, furniture, and objects comes together after three years in the making.
8 Conversation-Worthy Fittings and Fixtures
From colorful stained-glass tiles to sleek faucets and architectural-inspired fixtures, these kitchen and bath accents double as conversation starters.