10 Striking Graphic Textiles and the Threads that Form Them
Graphic new textiles show us what they’re made of.
1. Sorrento acrylic-polyester fabric in 04 by Osborne & Little.
2. Rachel Doriss’s Weave On viscose-nylon fabric in Americana by Pollack.
3. Eclipse textile woven of linen, gimp, and hemp by Hiroko Takeda, through ALT for Living.
4. Wings embroidered linen fabric by Coral & Tusk.
5. Emily Diamandis’s Idris cotton-wool throw in Multi by Tabula Rasa.
6. Prickly Pear cotton-polyester fabric in red (face and backside shown) by Donghia.
7. Peaks flatweave in wool and recycled sari silk in Snow by Eskayel.
8. Friedy viscose-cotton fabric in 006 Rosso and 004 Giallo napoli by Rubelli.
9. Elodie Blanchard’s Peak polyester fabric in Volcano by HBF Textiles.
10. Large Wall Piece No. 1 embroidered flax-linen wall hanging by Fayce Textiles.