6 Unique Seating Options With Special Details
It’s all in the details. We zoom in on some atypical perches.
1. C Channel chairs in perforated, zinc-plated steel and leather hide by XYZ Integrated Architecture.
2. Bridge bench in leather and Canaletto walnut by M2Atelier.
3. Joe Doucet and Andreu Carulla’s Marea lounge chair in iroko and waterproof Batyline Eden polyester for Calma.
4. Guto Indio da Costa’s chaise longue in jequitiba and imbuia by San German.
5. Fernweh Woodworking’s Sling lounge chairs in leather and walnut or ash by Coriander Designs.
6. Beanie sofa in wool, filled with organic latex and lentil beans by NEA Studio.