8 Eye-Catching Contract Introductions
1. Designer: Mark Stenftenagel and Sal Graziano for Thonet
Product: Modern Heritage
Standout: Laminated panels punctuate the signature tubular-steel shelving system, reinterpreted by the Q Design co-founders from an early 20th–century Michael Thonet design.
2. Designer: Sina Pearson for Momentum Group
Product: Palm Springs Weekend
Standout: The Sunbrella Contract textiles, in acrylic-polyester, are inspired by indoor-outdoor living and mid-century-style geometry.
3. Designer: Harald Gründl, Martin Bergmann,
and Gernot Bohmann for Geiger
Standout: Tailored upholstery pairs with wooden frames in a suite of sculptural chairs by the Eoos partners that are suited for working-lounge hybrids.
4. Designer: Mae Engelgeer for Wolf-Gordon
Standout: The textile collection’s wool-blend yarns are layered with metallic threads to produce maximum tactility.
5. Designer: Francesco and Paolo Favaretto for Segis
Standout: A sturdy die-cast aluminum frame is softened by wraparound upholstery in a chair by the father-son team of Favaretto & Partners.
6. Designer: Amanda Eaton of Arc-Com
Standout: From striped Staccato to angular Crescendo, four patterns of Sunbrella acrylic and polyester imagine music in visual terms.
7. Designer: Elodie Blanchard for NappaTile
Product: Elodie Blanchard Collection
Standout: Temper sound and the blahs with these faux-leather acoustic tiles in large-scale graphics and bold colors.
8. Designer: Louise Russell for Carnegie
Standout: The certified color therapist applies her trade to recycled-polyester privacy curtains that tap the healing effects of natural imagery.