These Pale-Toned Products Make for a Serene Office Environment
These seven products with pale tones are a welcome addition to any workplace.
1. Jill Malek’s Halcyon Hillside TPO nonwoven thermoplastic olefin and recycled glass wallcovering by Carnegie Fabrics.
2. Radii painted-steel caddies by Allsteel.
3. LW ottomans in urethane foam and cotton-poly fabric by Okamura.
4. Kith and Kin textiles in polyester with acrylic backing and nanotechnology stain resistance by Designtex.
5. Daytripper Gallery Hop, Pop-Up Shop, Free Day, and Expo Hall broadloom and tile carpet in nylon by Bentley Mills.
6. BuzziCee seating in acoustic foam by BuzziSpace.
7. Compose Echo workstation system in fabric, steel, wood, glass, and markerboard by Haworth.
Bethan Laura Wood’s Latest Collection for Nilufar Sparks Curiosity and Conversation
Bethan Laura Wood’s latest collection, like much of her work to date, focuses on the boudoir (and the objects found there) as well as the dialectic between nature and the manmade.
Weaver Aleksandra Gaca Debuts Bold Upholstery Collection for Momentum Textiles & Wallcoverings
In her namesake contract upholstery collection—her first—for the California-based manufacturer, Aleksandra Gaca transforms recycled cotton, post-consumer polyester, and nylon into a quartet of high-performance, three…
Bohinc Studio Unveils Whimsical Seating Collection
Designer Lara Bohinc’s Afternoon Tea collection celebrates the joyful and indulgent moments of the eponymous ritual.