These Pale-Toned Products Make for a Serene Office Environment
These seven products with pale tones are a welcome addition to any workplace.
1. Jill Malek’s Halcyon Hillside TPO nonwoven thermoplastic olefin and recycled glass wallcovering by Carnegie Fabrics.
2. Radii painted-steel caddies by Allsteel.
3. LW ottomans in urethane foam and cotton-poly fabric by Okamura.
4. Kith and Kin textiles in polyester with acrylic backing and nanotechnology stain resistance by Designtex.
5. Daytripper Gallery Hop, Pop-Up Shop, Free Day, and Expo Hall broadloom and tile carpet in nylon by Bentley Mills.
6. BuzziCee seating in acoustic foam by BuzziSpace.
7. Compose Echo workstation system in fabric, steel, wood, glass, and markerboard by Haworth.
5 Best of Year Product Winners from 2020
Don’t miss out on an opportunity to submit your top products and projects for Interior Design‘s Best of Year Awards by September 22. To gear up for the upcoming awards, here is a look at five product winners from last…
Venus Williams’s Firm V Starr Honors Women in Debut Product Collaboration With Wolf-Gordon
Venus Williams is well-known as a tennis champion. But she’s also acing it off the court. At this year’s NeoCon, her firm V Starr launches its first-ever product collaboration: Muse, an upholstery line with Wolf-Gord…
Adam Goodrum’s Big Talk Chair for Blå Station Redefines the Art of Lounging
Big Talk, Adam Goodrum Studio’s semicircular throne for Blå Station, redefines the art of lounging—and conversation.