Seating Roundup: Round the Bend
We’re grading on the curve.
1. Nika Zupanc’s Stay benches with powder-coated steel frames and Lago and Indigo upholstery by Sé.
2. Rui Alves’ Tailor sofa with oak base and Kvadrat’s Hallingdal wool-viscose upholstery by Menu.
3. Frank Chou’s Bold upholstered armchair with stained-oak frame by HC28.
4. Patrick Norguet’s Vic Metal chair with injected-foam seat and backrest, leather upholstery, and tubular-steel legs by Pedrali.
5. David Fox’s Livv upholstered side chairs with molded polyurethane foam cushioning and powder-coated steel bases by Sixinch North America.
6. Palmer sofa with steel feet in gunmetal gray finish by Fendi Casa.
7. Puff Puff lounge chair with powder-coated steel base in Oblivion and wool-acrylic blend upholstery by Blu Dot.
8. Calonia swivel chair with wool-cashmere upholstery by Dmitriy & Co. through Una Malan.
9. Mut Design’s Block sofas with pine-plywood structures in Tablex and Febrik upholstery by Missana.