8 Sculptural Furnishings That Are Made in the U.S.
Sculptural furnishings hail from every corner of the nation.
1. Mairea mirror in sapele made in New York by Vonnegut/Kraft, through Colony.
2. Caldera L stained-oak coffee table made in New York by Dims.
3. Fire Island bench in cedar driftwood and concrete made in Hudson Valley, New York, by Teasdale Design Studio.
4. Helio tête-à-tête chairs in neon blown glass, silk, alpaca, leather, and satin brass made in New York by Christina Z Antonio.
5. Embrace Cuddle extra-wide chair and Sweetheart ottoman in high-resilience foam and kiln-dried alder with Ball pillow made in Los Angeles by Nathan Anthony.
6. Atlas pendant fixture in powder-coated spun aluminum and glass made in San Francisco by Most Modest, through Lightology.
7. Vanity table in high gloss–finish wood and aluminum made in Brooklyn, New York, by Nea Studio.
8. Decker powder-coated steel table with glass top in Graphite made in Mineral Point, Wisconsin, by Room & Board.