9 Sophisticated Pastel Fabrics and Wallcoverings
Pastels grow up. Forget sweet, think sophisticated with these nine fabrics and wallcoverings.
1. Shanan Campanaro’s La Scala clay-coated wallpaper in Notte by Eskayel.
2. Venetian Plaster wall covering of water-based plaster on nonwoven backing in Buff Beige, Mythical Blue, Piazza Pink, and Cobblestone Greige by Phillip Jeffries.
3. Patty Madden’s Palisade bleach-cleanable Type II vinyl wall covering in Shrimp by Luxe Surfaces.
4. Gillian cotton-linen fabric in Petal by Sarah Von Dreele.
5. Brandenburg semi-aniline leathers with Crypton finish by Cortina Leathers.
6. Babelia polyester-cotton blend jacquard fabric in Plage de Coquillages by Dedar.
7. Natalie Myers’s Half Moon terrazzo
concrete tiles by Concrete Collaborative.
8. Michele Rondelli’s Orestes polyester fabric
in Shining Pastel by 4Spaces.
9. Dolly heavy-duty wool-fleece upholstery
fabric in Jacobs, Shropshire, and Herdwick by Camira Fabrics.