9 Wall Coverings With Floral Motifs
Flora and fauna motifs make for lively interiors.
1. Tania Leipold’s Foliage Jungle digitally printed clay-coated paper by Laine + Alliage.
2. Bloomer fabric of postconsumer-recycled polyester and solution-dyed nylon with acrylic backing in bright blue by Designtex.
3. Liesel Plambeck’s Sabal solution-dyed acrylic fabric in Verte by Logan Montgomery Textiles.
4. Oahu and Tahiti embroidered flax-viscose borders in Marine by Samuel & Sons.
5. Richard Smith’s Jasper Moonstone cotton-viscose blend fabric in emerald by No.9 Thompson.
6. Evoluta collection color-body porcelain stoneware in Forest by Ceramiche Piemme.
7. Printed Naturals digitally printed, VOC-free cork wall coverings by Astek.
8. Scarlet in Belgian linen fabric or smooth matte paper in Coral Dark by Louise Jones through Studio Four NYC.
9. Ivana Helsinki’s Flora paper-backed Type II vinyl wall covering in Euphoria by Aimée Wilder.