Bold geometric shapes make for the star of the room.
1. Roundhouse tables in white-oak veneer with black powder-coated steel bases by Blu Dot.
2. David Wildman’s Lode shelf in Baltic birch plywood, maple, and acrylic by duVisst.
3. Enrico Pasa’s handmade Opera table in MDF with Canaletto walnut veneer, Onice Capuccino marble, and semi-matte gold-finish brass details by Black Tie through Property.
4. Fenwick Bonnell’s Snow table with honed Greystone marble top and base of bronze and polished brass by Powell & Bonnell.
5. Dianna Karvounis and Vivian Philippa’s Narcisse asymmetrical console/buffet in smoked oak with mirrored doors by Anaktae.
6. Marieke van Heck’s R 360 stool/table in maple and wengé by Orange or Red.
7. Christopher Duffy’s Collapse table in mild steel with faux-balloon 3-D-printed from recycled water bottles by Duffy London.