Velvet lends a cosseting feel to curvaceous seats.
1. Christina Celestino’s Back Home Tivoli armchair with polished brass–finished steel base and optional removable back cushion by Fendi Casa
through Luxury Living Group.
2. Nicholas Obeid’s Josef chair in blackened metal with velvet upholstery by Beyond Seating.
3. Michael sofa with solid-brass frame, velvet-upholstered arms and back, and leather seat by Orior.
4. Morten Bo Jensen’s Vipp Chimney sofa in powder-coated steel and Ritz mustard-yellow velour by Vipp.
5. Scott Hudson’s Gumdrop poufs upholstered in Langdale velvet by Henrybuilt.
6. Terry Crews’s Becca club chair in lagoon velvet by Bernhardt Design.
7. Claesson Koivisto Rune’s Gloria chair in black-lacquered steel with a trademarked low-energy-consumption material seat structure by Arflex.