9 Rug Designs That Add Visual Intrigue
Explore these nine artistic compositions that wow underfoot, from rugs made of natural wool and dyes to hand-knotted creations.
1. Michael Howells’s Yastik 2.1 rug in wool and silk by Millinger + Howells Rug, through Christiane Millinger.
2. Moshari Studio’s Brontide KCD#26 Cloud rug in cut wool by Jamie Stern Design.
3. Lecce rug handwoven in natural wool and dyes by Sergio Mannino Studio.
4. Michael Upton’s Ensete tapestry/rug handwoven in New Zealand wool by Upton.
5. Tempest, Cumulus, and Zephyr carpet tile in solution-dyed nylon by J+J Flooring.
6. Ashiesh Shah’s Manthan hand-knotted wool rug in Blue Berry by Jaipur Rugs.
7. Fade 9 rug in hand-spun hand-knotted wool in Ash by Battilossi.
8. Ahmad AbouZanat’s Halo rug in a blend of wool and recycled nylon in Aqua by JD Staron.
9. Painted Desert carpet tile in Dynex solution-dyed nylon with permanent stain resistance and Eco-Ensure soil protection technology, from the Inspired Nature collection, by Tarkett. commercial.
Glimpse This Fashion Designer’s Collection for Farrow & Ball
Fashion designer Christopher John Rogers’ latest endeavor is Carte Blanche, a capsule collection of paints and wallpapers for U.K.’s Farrow & Ball.
Anna Karlin Unveils a Shapely New Furniture and Lighting Collection
Product designer Anna Karlin’s hotly anticipated fall collection of lighting, furniture, and objects comes together after three years in the making.
8 Conversation-Worthy Fittings and Fixtures
From colorful stained-glass tiles to sleek faucets and architectural-inspired fixtures, these kitchen and bath accents double as conversation starters.