8 Knockout Wood Furnishings
Don’t knock it!
1. Aristeu Pires’s Olivia armchair in sustainably harvested jequitiba or luoro freijo with cane back and leather seat by Sossego.
2. Innsan stools in reclaimed solid oak and walnut by Artisan through Stillfried Wien.
3. Afra and Tobia Scarpa’s reissued Miss chairs in natural or black-tinted ash with leather or handwoven paper-cord seat by Molteni&C.
4. Rocker chair in walnut by Thomas Hucker Studio.
5. Ketch bench in reclaimed teak and other woods with white-oil finish by Knock On Wood.
6. Catenary stools in powder-coated steel with rift-cut white-oak bases and backrests and chocolate leather upholstery by Token.
7. Series 7 Choice chairs in limited-edition colors Nude and Merlot with rose-gold-coated tubular steel legs by Republic of Fritz Hansen.
8. Aristeu Pires’s Pitu chair in sustainably harvested jequitiba or luoro freijo with down-filled,
foam-base cushions by Sossego.
9. Neila dining chair in American walnut with polished-brass details and petrol blue sailcloth upholstery by Linecraft Collection.