19 Tassels, Fringe, and Lush Fabrics Make a Splash in New Orleans
New Orleans splashes out with fringe, tassels, and lush fabrics. See the slideshow of 19 products we photographed on site with the city as a perfect, vibrant backdrop.
1. Seychelles Teardrop fringe in wood and cotton in Twilight by Samuel & Sons.
2. Seychelles Bead fringe in wood and cotton in Soleil by Samuel & Sons.
3. Marmo cotton in black, gray, and copper by Fortuny.
4. Camelot tieback in silk in gray by Sahco Hesslein, through Donghia.
5. Soleil Bleu’s Chloé polyester in 060 by Jab Anstoetz.
6. Maggie tieback in rayon-cotton in pink and black by Janet Yonaty.
7. Game On viscose-nylon in Red Rover by Pollack.
8. Sakura linen-acrylic in Noir by Pierre Frey.
9. Onyx 35622 tieback in polyester, cotton, metallic yarn, and wood in 9500 by Houlés.
10. Pep polyester by Jab Anstoetz.
11. Tonga tape in linen, raffia, and wood in Lava Black by Schumacher and Co
12. Network cotton-polyester in Golden by Donghia.
13. Library ribbon bullion in a rayon-polymide blend in Eggplant by Robert Allen Group.
14. Rumi cotton-polyester blend in Mardi Gras by Weitzner.
15. Knoll Luxe’s Big Fringe Trevira CS polyester in Mix by KnollTextiles.
16. Painted Velvet cotton-viscose blend in Cape Cod by Pollack.
17. Cape Coral polyester in 090 and 099 by Jab Anstoetz.
18. Mirafiore cotton in Rosso by Rubelli.
19. Onyx 35306 tieback in polyester in 9110. Onyx 35616 tieback in polyester in 9510 by Houlés.