Dag Folger and Brad Zizmor of A+I: 2016 Hall of Fame Inductees
Originally classmates at the Columbia University Graduate School of Architecture, Art & Planning, Dag Folger and Brad Zizmor came together in 1996 to found investigative, strategy-focused architecture and design firm A+I, a name stemming from “Architecture + Information”. At the time, the blossoming dot-com era spotlighted architecture’s impact on the tech industry, and both founders recognized its ability to push the boundaries of workplace design and meet the evolving needs of its workers. Since then, the firm has grown into an internationally renowned practice at the forefront of innovative architectural design spanning workplace, residential, retail, and mixed-use development projects across the United States. Coinciding with A+I’s 20th anniversary, Folger and Zizmor are being inducted into Interior Design‘s Hall of Fame.
Firm : Architecture + Information .
Location : New York, NY.
Honors : Interior Design Best of Year Awards; ARE Retail Environments Award; SARA New York Celebration of Architecture and Design Award.
Completed Projects :
- Media is the Message: IHeartMedia’s Headquarters by A+I and Beneville Studios
- Healthy Attitude: Hain Celestial Moves to Suburban Headquarters
- The Will to Succeed: Architecture + Information for Under Armour
- Lucky 13: Architecture + Information Designs New York’s WNET Studio
- See and Be Seen: Horizon Media’s Social Downtown Headquarters by A+I
In the News :