Maison&Objet January Edition Top Picks: Day 1
Bi-annual home decor show Maison&Objet is taking place January 17-21, 2020 in Paris. Check out our top picks from the first day of the show.
1. BERNARDO designed by Elena Salmistraro for Bosa
Elena Salmistraro depicts the World Wildlife Federation’s iconic panda as a ceramic sculpture that stands tall with tribe-like armor and bamboo.
2. Noodle by Ana Kras for et al.
Ana Kras’s side table for et al. was inspired by looms, and the top can be removed and used as a tray.
3. Tropicana Ceiling Lamp by Serena Confalonieri for Houtique
Serena Confalonieri‘s wood and cane ceiling lamp for Houtique references retro fans.
4. Stacked by Alain Gilles for FDC –
Faïencerie de Charolles
The side table collection by Alain Gilles for FDC – Faïencerie de Charolles was inspired by stacks of geometric ceramics.
5. LucidiPevere’s Stendhal desk for Ligne Roset
LucidiPevere, which has previously designed for Ligne Roset, debuts the Stendhal wall-mounted secretary desk.
Read next: What Caught Our Eye on the Opening Day of IDS Toronto