NeoCon Preview 2014: Seating
1. Walnut framed courthouse chair by Ross Lovegrove for Bernhardt Design.
2. Harper chair with Windsor-informed maple and cherry by Noé Duchaufour-Lawrence for Bernhardt Design.
3. Alex Sofa with bronze walnut legs by Jephson Robb for Bernhardt Design.
4. Unos chair in solid beech by Andreu World.
5. Zinta sofa module in painted aluminum and oak by Lievore Altherr Molina for Arper.
6. Duna 02 chairs in metal and polypropylene by Arper.
7. Re-vive chair and ottoman in aluminum, steel, injection-molded polymer, foam, and leather in Summer White by Natuzzi.
8. Upward stools in steel and walnut veneer by Arcadia.
9. Intima Private Quarter-Round Unit in stainless steel, walnut, and Designtex’s Valet rayon-cotton blend in Lime by Arcadia.
10. Green 2.0 side chair in powder-coated steel and polypropylene by Janus et Cie.
11. Rox rocker in powder-coated steel, leather, and Camira’s Blazer Quilt Channel wool in Napier by Davis Furniture.
12. Fold swivel chair in polished stainless steel and leather in Black Onyx and Ermine by Martin Brattrud.
13. Agora swivel chair in beech and Kvadrats Remix wool-nylon in 653 by Andreu World.
14. Io chair with aluminum frame by Groupe Lacasse.
15. Avant lounge chair in oak and Maharam’s Divina wool in 460730 by Decca.