wineo PURline: The World’s First Botanol Flooring
Developing the world’s first of anything is never an easy task and revolutionizing the flooring industry with an entirely new class of flooring was no different. Through six years of extensive research and development and utilizing advanced technology and precision engineering, wineo PURline from Mats Inc. was born.
Designed by nature and refined by science, wineo PURline is flooring reinvented. The wineo PURline bio-polyurethane flooring collection marries design and functionality to allow you to create warm, inviting spaces that can sustain the most demanding commercial environments. An ideal choice for healthcare and high-traffic settings, the collection allows you to provide clients with far more than just an eco-friendly flooring product but a solution that is:
• Sustainable and organic: Produced with nearly 90% rapidly renewable and natural raw materials; GreenGuard Gold certified
• Tenaciously wear resistant: 5x more durable than vinyl flooring products
• Hygienic: Nonporous material with lasting PU top surface
• Simple maintenance: NO finishing, waxing, buffing or stripping
• Custom options: Additional patterns available (minimums apply)
Big on color options and designer patterns, wineo PURline is available in three formats: rolls, planks and tiles and over 120 naturally-inspired colorways and authentic wood and stone looks.
Explore all of the roll, plank and tile colors and patterns on the Mats Inc. website.