7 Sleek New Bathroom Accents
Who doesn’t love a spalike bathroom? These new fittings, fixtures, and accents are sure to complete any home’s inner sanctum.
These Bath Fixtures and Fittings Spotlight Contemporary Style
1. Fuse showerhead attachment for use with Infusions hydrotherapy tablets, formulated with vitamins and essential oils, by Hai.
2. Riggiole Deco 4 36-inch-square porcelain tile with lightly worn effect by Ceramica Fioranese.
3. Lapidary Etui sculpted Carrara marble tile by Clé Tile.
4. Christopher Grubb’s Trousdale bath faucet in satin nickel by California Faucets.
7. Nubo Verde marble herringbone mosaics by Ann Sacks.
Wood Melbourne Brings Postmodern Pop to the Bathroom
Add a postmodern pop of color to the bathroom with Chromablock, Wood Melbourne’s evocatively hued resin faucet handles in two distinct shapes.
Cristina Celestino’s Latest Tile Collection Evokes Memories of Summers on the Sea
Say hello to Abaco Celeste, the tidal-inspired tile collection from Cristina Celestino in collaboration with Ceramiche Giovanni De Maio.
7 Products to Create a Spalike Bathroom
Beauty and calm abound in the most functional space. Check out these 7 products to create a spalike bathroom.
Glimpse This Fashion Designer’s Collection for Farrow & Ball
Fashion designer Christopher John Rogers’ latest endeavor is Carte Blanche, a capsule collection of paints and wallpapers for U.K.’s Farrow & Ball.
Anna Karlin Unveils a Shapely New Furniture and Lighting Collection
Product designer Anna Karlin’s hotly anticipated fall collection of lighting, furniture, and objects comes together after three years in the making.
8 Conversation-Worthy Fittings and Fixtures
From colorful stained-glass tiles to sleek faucets and architectural-inspired fixtures, these kitchen and bath accents double as conversation starters.