The Green Guard
Masculine profiles nattily tailored in mossy hues.
1. Benoist F. Drut’s Champignon Mignon Round stools in green velvet by Maison Gerard.
2. Benjamin Klebba and Ron Klebba’s Francis easy chair in solid wood with leather-covered molded-polyurethane shells by Phloem Studio.
3. Didier Gomez’s Ipanema sectional with mechanically soldered tubular-steel frame clad in Bultex foam and quilting by Ligne Roset.
4. Robert Brou’s Stalactite stool, hand-sculpted of stack-laminated oak,
in cerused black lacquer by Naturalism Furniture.
5. GamFratesi’s Angie armchair in die-cast aluminum, polyurethane, and memory foam by Minotti through DDC.
6. Deep Thoughts chaise lounge in blackened tubular steel and plywood with aniline-leather upholstery in Loden Green by Blu Dot.
7. Damian Williamson’s Shiki sofa with backrests filled with new goose feathers by Zanotta through DDC.
8. Shane Schneck’s Bernard chair in solid beech with molded-plywood armrests and green canvas cover by Hay.