7 Warm-Weather Outdoor Furnishings
1. Designer: Ramón Esteve for Talenti.
Standout: An architectonic frame in gold or bronze distinguishes this suite of modular lounges, sofas, chairs, and ottomans softened by simple cushions.
2. Designer: Louis Benech for Royal Botania.
Standout: Named for Japan’s eighth-century capital, this very upright seating collection is crafted in an exceptionally dense teak to withstand the elements.
3. Designer: Brad Ascalon for RH.
Standout: The gently raked frames of this lean seating collection are hewed from weathered or natural teak, with optional Sunbrella cushions and a complement of coordinating tables and chairs.
4. Designer: Patrick Kusters for Lonc.
Product: Clip-board Picnic.
Standout: Weighty FSC-certified hardwood planks—four for the picnic table, three per bench—act as levers to secure the trapezoidal steel trestle frames of this conjoined piece.
5. Designer: Alberto Lievore, Jeannette Altherr, and Manel Molina for Andreu World.
Product: Serena Teak.
Standout: Streamlined chairs and lounges—featuring solid-teak frames with woven webbing in earth-tone colorways—invite you to kick back in style.
6. Designer: Dirk Wynants of Extremis.
Standout: Here, one half of a standard aluminum sheet is folded to create a clever lightweight and stackable table/bench combo, powder coated in a choice of six colors including sky blue and earth.
7. Designer: Ludovica + Roberto Palomba for Zucchetti Rubinetteria.
Standout: This sleek wide-open tubular-metal pavilion with wood-slat tray and oversize rainfall showerhead drenches bathers in water, to say nothing of the elements.