Perkins and Will’s Brent Capron Opts for an Eclectic Materials Palette
Perkins and Will associate principal Brent Capron opts for an eclectic palette of tactile materials suitable for various applications, whether hotel or office.
Clockwise from top left:
• Engravings Links Classic Fog decorative sheet in aluminum in Clear Matte by Móz Designs.
• Alexander Girard’s Names textile in cotton-polyester in Black on White by Maharam.
• Coronation textile in acrylic pile in Winter Spice by Weitzner.
• Craftsman flooring in engineered European white oak, maple, and walnut in Sonora by Greyne Hardwood Flooring.
• Wedge-Ash Split Block paneling in Pale Parchment by Jamie Beckwith Collection.
• Landscape textile in polyester-acrylic in Chili Pepper by Fil Doux Textiles.
• Beaded drapery in nickel-plated steel by Shimmerscreen.
• Hella Jongerius’s Foliage textile in polyester-cotton in Dawn by Maharam.
Visit Material Bank for more information.
Read next: 10 Questions With… Perkins and Will’s Brent Capron