Interior Design’s Top 10 at NeoCon 2014
From the delicious juice bar at OFS to that adorable stool everyone’s talking about, here are our top 10 standouts direct from the Mart.
1. Coolest product at NeoCon that went quietly under the radar: LED Master carpet by Desso with Phillips, which lights up from below thanks to special patented backing.
2. Best Devil Wears Prada office chair, and one even Anna would love: AllSeating’s White Leather and Chrome.
3. Best way to show off your desk’s up and down abilities: By perching on the Credentials desk at Gunlocke.
4. Best seat in the house: At Interior Design’s Giants party, of course, hosted at the Motorola Mobility headquarters designed by Gensler.
5. Cutest new product: Ballo stool by Humanscale, which just won a HIP award at Interior Design’s inaugural awards program at NeoCon.
6. Best alternate mode of transportation: The rickshaw running from the Mart to the Allseating showroom.
7. Best refreshment: The OFS juice bar, nuff said.
8. Best (non-bag) giveaway: The chevron-patterned circle scarf at Versteel representing the endless possibilities of the company’s Platform table.
9. The coolest adjustable-height table of them all: Stir Kinetic Desk tracks your preferences and “invites you to move” at similar times with a breathlike movement. (It even syncs with Fitbit.)
10. Most coveted bag: The felt tote at Masland Contract, which had people stopping in their tracks to ask where it was from.