7 Storage Designs Double as Sculptural Statements
These storage and shelving designs double as sculptural statements.
1. Alessandro D’Angeli’s Damasco bookends in powder-coated steel by Formae.
2. TAF’s Museum shelf in cast aluminum by String.
3. Destroyers/Builders’ Etage wall racks in brass and ash by Valerie Objects.
4. Giuseppe Bavuso’s Modulor boiserie system in walnut with extruded-aluminum structure and LED lighting by Rimadesio through DOM Interiors.
5. Adam Zimmerman’s Catenary modular shelving in aniline-dyed ash with polyurethane finish by Ot/tra by Zimmerman Workshop.
6. Paul McCobb’s Planner shelving in oak and matte powder-coated steel by Fritz Hansen.
7. Piero Lissoni’s Sidewall vertical or horizontal bookcases in lacquered wood by Porro.