Earth-Toned Flooring Goes Back to Nature
Return to nature with flooring in earth tones and organic hues.
1. Teresa Ceberek’s Metro hand-tufted wool-Tencel rug in
navy by Tsar Carpets.
2. Pastel rug in handwoven
Indian silk by Odegard Carpets.
3. Inherent Spontaneity solution-dyed nylon broadloom carpet by Durkan.
4. Defne Koz’s Pose Poli marble tiles in ash gray by Akdo.
5. Lorna Williams’s Amtico Signature luxury vinyl tiles with micro-beveled edges in Abstract by Mannington Commercial.
6. O&A London’s Ocean Blush handwoven rug in silk-wool or pure silk by Riviere Rugs.
7. Sandy Chilewich’s Fresco rolls of TerraStrand vinyl (with renewable vegetable content) in sage by Chilewich Contract.
8. Ocean rug in hand-knotted New Zealand wool and viscose by Surya.