23 Dynamic New Flooring Products to Energize Any Space
1. Philipp Mainzer’s Iza for E15 Design und Distributions.
2. Joanna Gaines’s Chantilly for Loloi Rugs.
3. Alexandra Champalimaud’s Shadow for The Rug Company.
4. Aelfie Oudghiri and Alex Proba’s Circle Cluster for Matter.
5. Emiliano Salci and Britt Moran’s Paralleli for Golran.
6. Lorenzo Castillo’s Isabella for The Rug Company.
7. Edward van Vliet’s Clouds for Moooi.
8. Mae Engelgeer’s Ceremony for Ice International.
9. Roll tile in porcelain and encaustic by the Peronda Group.
10. Memphis tile in PVC-coated polyester by Vertisol Internacional.
11. Valencia 712 tile in a blend of cement and marble dust by Granada Tile.
12. Creation Clic tile in vinyl by Gerflor.
13. Luminescence mosaic tile in glass by Marazzi.
14. Diesel Living’s Camp tile in majolica by Iris Ceramica.
15. Attitude tile in colored porcelain by Landmark Ceramics UST.
16. Cerasarda’s Sardinia tile in glazed ceramic by Serenissima Cir Industrie Ceramiche.
17. Credence broadloom in wool and nylon by Brintons Carpets.
18. Bohemia rug in wool and silk by Stark.
19. Gradient GDT03 rug in viscose and wool by Nourison Industries.
20. Bastille rug in wool by Niba Collections.
21. Freedom rug in hand-painted viscose by Platinum Custom Rugs.
22. Spheres rug in wool by Doris Leslie Blau.
23. Essunga rug in New Zealand wool and silk by Henzel Studio.