8 Soft Seats
Quiet colors pair with subtle curves.
1. Damon 7.2A and 7.3A sofas with beech legs by Metalmobil through Sandler Seating.
2. GamFratesi’s Targa two-seater sofa and armchair in bent beech with woven cane inserts and upholstered seats and backrests by Gebrüder Thonet Vienna.
3. June chairs with beech-plywood backrests, nylon upholstery, and painted-steel legs by Zanotta through DDC.
4. Marie Christine Dorner’s Cover 2 sofa with wool-nylon upholstery and polyurethane-foam cushioning by Ligne Roset.
5. Vega chair with nickel-finish metal frame and Zing Zang upholstery by Taylor King.
6. Cuatro Cuatros’s Half chairs in oak with Gabriel’s Note upholstery by Missana.
7. Richard Shemtov’s Omega bench with steel frame, brass legs, and polyurethane foam–cushioned wood seat by Dune.
8. Crescent daybed with ash frame and wool upholstery by Vonnegut Kraft through Not So General.