Edward Wood, IIDA
Location: New York, NY.
Honors: IIDA Lester Dundes Interior Design Award; SARA Professional Design Award.
Bio: Ed continually seeks to create inspired and memorable work and prides himself on balancing highly creative and innovative interiors with an understanding of his clients’ vision, values and business strategies. His versatility as a designer is reflected in the range of project types he has worked on in his career, including professional services firms, corporate headquarters, financial, commercial development, publishing, education and medical/institutional projects. His desire to create outstanding work exceeds his clients’ expectations by challenging them, listening to their valuable input and creating great design that is functional, sustainable, innovative and beautifully executed. Ed’s work has been published in The New York Times, Architecture,Interior Design and Metropolis magazines, as well as many international design publications. His work is continually recognized throughout the design community, winning awards from the International Interior Design Association and the American Institute of Architects.
- Inside Scoop: 7 NYC Places to Eat, Shop, Play, or Sleep
- The Mojo at Mofo: Artwork Makes Magic at Gensler’s Morrison & Foerster
- A Strong Statement: At Sandow’s New York Headquarters
- Making Connections: Gensler Delivers Open Office for Motorola
- Good Health: Bayer Healthcare by Gensler
- How Tomorrow Works: 5 Office for Tech Companies
- Mirror, Mirror: 5 Global Retail Projects
- Welcome to Kohler Country: Gensler Adds to the K&B Giant’s Wisconsin HQ
- The Story of Stone: Stone Source Showroom by Gensler
- It Takes Two To Tango: Gensler Teams with Tom Dixon at McCann Erickson
- Top of the Charts: Gensler’s Alexander Hotel
- Go, Mavericks: TM Advertising by Gensler
- A Vision for Television: Gensler Rethinks KCET
- Uncommon Law: Gensler Reimagines Proskauer’s NYC Office
- Seagram’s Martini: Entrust Capital’s Headquarters Shakes Up a Midtown Landmark
- On the Phone: Gensler Designs Nokia’s Slick Silicon Valley HQ
- On Mountain Time: A Swiss Company Lays Down Roots in Colorado
- With Flying Colors: Gensler Designs NYSID’s New Headquarters
In the News: