Kitchen Bath Roundup
1. Designer: Ludovic + Roberto Palomba for Zucchetti.
Standout: Squared-off, geometric fixtures in nickel-plated brass are wide and flat, allowing water to pour like a waterfall.
2. Designer: Piero Lissoni for Boffi.
Standout: Designers can tailor the kitchen island with a range of fossilized woods, stones, and metals for a bespoke look without the price tag.
3. Designer: Michael Lammel for KWC.
Standout: The tall single-lever faucet has pleasing curves and an upward-inclined spout offering plenty of water workspace.
4. Designer: Antonio Gardoni and Federico Castelli for Aquabrass.
Standout: Custom plating from rose gold to black nickel is on offer for these wall-mounted sink fittings with discs of Bianco Carrara or Nero Marquina marble.
5. Designer: Leonardo Mercurio for Antonio Lupi.
Standout: A sinuous standing basin is rendered in Cristalplant Biobased, a recyclable mineral composite.
6. Designer: Elisa Ossino for Fantini.
Product: Fontane Bianche.
Standout: A spectacular faucet descends from the ceiling in one straight line, ending just above the sink—a half-sphere carved in a chunky block of marble.
7. Designer: Phoenix Design for Hansgrohe.
Standout: Sculptural angles and curves define a faucet with a magnetically attached pull-out spout that extends up to almost 20 inches.
8. Designer: Laura Kirar for Kallista.
Product: Freestanding Bathtub
Standout: The cast stone tub accommodates not one but two bathers and boasts graceful lines that flow up from a statuesque plinth.