NeoCon Product Recap: Screens, Dividers, Panels
1. 5° Go-Do Acoustic Wall Panel for Okamura.
2. Carnegie turned heads with the launch of a new product category, a line of easy-to-install acoustic panels called Xorel Artform.
3. Known for its handcrafted acoustical wall coverings, Albuquerque-based studio Submaterial teams with the Knoll brand for a namesake collection for FilzFelt.
4. Craig McGeachie’s Dots screen in birch plywood with exposed hand-waxed edges and American cherry veneer by Ode Creative.
5. Qdesign’s Co-op upholstered love seat booth with open canopy and table in maple and chrome by Arcadia.
6. Rangoli wall covering in type II vinyl and Mylar by Innovations in Wallcoverings.
7. Alain Gilles’s BuzziBlind rotating acoustic blinds with aluminum structure and BuzziFelt cover by BuzziSpace.
8. Edge modules in heat-formed Varia ecoresin by 3form.
9. Flexible, attractive, stackable…Blox acoustical partitions are nothing to keep quiet about for Loftwall.
10. Go dotty! With the Easy Air movable acoustic system, polka dots become functional elements for Borgo.
11. Airleaf for ICF Group.
12. Beller Acoustic Tiles for Spinneybeck.
13. Mix Panel for Bernhardt Design.
14. ARO Block for FilzFelt.
15. Alberto Lievore, Jeannette Altherr, and Manel Molina broaden the functionality of their Parentesit space-creating system with Parentesit Freestanding for Arper.
16. Want the buzz on BuzziSpace? This year the Belgian outfit expands its BuzziBlinds room divider series by adding kicky new shapes and sizes (check out that deco-esque arch).
17. It’s half time, folks! Acrovyn wall panels not only look good, they can also cut installation time by 50 percent thanks to innovative snapping hardware that allows for easy removal, too for Construction Specialties.
18. Partition off space, from entryways to cafe?s, with Room Dividers for Moz Designs.