These Furnishing Debuts Nod to the Memphis Movement
Take a look at these playful finds that capture the color and whimsy of the design movement born in Milan.
1. RS4 Home x Hey football table by RS Barcelona.
2. Natascha Madeiski’s Flaming Stars Lady Madonna table lamp in glazed ceramic by Pulpo.
3. India Mahdavi’s Loop lounge chair in bent beechwood with padded roller backrest by Gebrüder Thonet Vienna.
4. The Campana Brothers’s Bomboca sofa in a rigid fiberglass-resin leather-covered shell with removable wool knit or stretch velvet cushions by Louis Vuitton Objets Nomades.
5. Marcel Wanders’s Adam sofa upholstered in Origami, a paper-fiber fabric with nylon-flocked chenille backing, by Natuzzi.
6. Wisse Trooster’s Hugo, Paco, and Luis pendant fixtures in merino felt, recycled aluminum and PET, and cast-acrylic discs by Stackabl, a collaboration between Stacklab and Maison Gerard.
7. Ionna Vautrin’s Pion tables with stained-ash tops and lacquered bases by Sancal.
8. Clàudia Valsells’s Tones Pieces Tufting rug in wool by Nanimarquina.
ABDB Designs Draws on Generational Knowledge to Create Home Accents and Furnishings
Djivan Schapira of ABDB Designs shows his personal projects at High Line Nine gallery in New York.
8 Fashion-Forward Home Accents and Furnishings
Add pizazz to every room with these vibrant and colorful new pieces from leading product designers and artisans.
Mana Sazegara Unveils Imaginative New Furnishings
Mana Sazegara releases Sweet Gathering, her imaginative furnishings collection with a wild Neo-Memphis vibe.
Abner Henry Teams Up With The Met for Latest Collection
Contemporary design brand Abner Henry collaborates with the Metropolitan Museum of Art on a collection inspired by the institution’s artworks.
An Origami Game Inspires New Seating by MUT Design and Ames
A paper toy’s familiar shape inspires seating that references the game’s folding pyramidal forms courtesy of MUT Design in collaboration with Ames.
Surf Pro Kassia Meador Collaborates on Ethereal Wallpaper
The design of this clay-coated wallpaper explores moments where water meets earth in Eskayel’s collaboration with pro surfer Kassia Meador.